- ½ cup MagicalButter oil
- ⅓ cup pistachio butter (MagicalButter homemade)
- 1 box double chocolate brownie mix
- ¼ cup water
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounces Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips
- 8 ounces Ebony Silk Sauce (chocolate sauce)
- Pre heat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine egg, oil, water, and pistachio butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in brownie mix and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into 3”x3” individual brownie pan or an 8”x8″ glass pan.
- Add white chocolate chips and top with chocolate sauce.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool, cut and serve.