Chocolate Chip Cookies
Candies & Desserts
- 2 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup MagicalButter melted
- 3/4 Cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup Packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Cups MagicalButter Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter granulated sugar brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate. Ball by hand to desired size and place onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.