Mixed Carnival Nuts
Candies & Desserts
- ½ cup MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup MagicalButter Tincture
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup roasted pistachios shelled
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- ⅔ cup orange blossom honey
- brown sugar sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh ground cinnamon
- 1½ tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In an extra large sauté pan over medium-high heat add all nuts and cook until a slight char begins to develop.
- Add tincture and cook for 3 minutes; then add oil reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for another 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add sugar brown sugar honey salt and 2 tablespoons/30 ml of cinnamon and stir continuously while cooking until the sugars dissolve and create a caramel.
- In an extra large steel salad bowl mix the powdered sugar with the rest of the cinnamon; then put on your LoveGlove.
- Swirling the bowl in a circular motion gradually add the nuts using your gloved hand to press the caramel nuts into the powdered sugar mix continuing until all the nuts are covered.
- Allow Dee’s Carnival Nuts to cool and enjoy!