Bubble Up Pizza Dip
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 pound cooked ground beef
- 1 pound cooked Italian sausage
- 2 green bell peppers sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Magical Olive Oil
- 16 oz Mozzarella
1 package Pre-Made Biscuit Dough
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a nonstick baking pan add all of the ingredients up to and including the Magical Olive oil.
- Add in half of your cheese the mix ingredients until well combined.
- Add biscuit dough to the mix leaving some room between them for rising.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Once 35 minutes has passed remove from the oven and add more cheese.
- Bake for another 5-10 min or until cheese looks gooey.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with some chips!