Magical Chicken and Shrimp Quesadilla
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 1 cup MagicalButter
- 1 pound organic chicken breast tenders (boneless skinless)
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 slices of bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 onion chopped ¾ cup
- 1 lime wedge
- Large flour tortillas
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Combine ½ cup of MagicalButter garlic onion and jalapeños. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken tenders ensuring they are in contact with the pan. Cook until browned about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove only the chicken chop and set aside; return the pan with the onions and peppers to the burner.
- Add the shrimp and the juice from the lime wedge. Cook until slightly browned on both sides stirring frequently and remove the shrimp and vegetables from heat.
- In a fresh pan over medium-high heat ½ cup of MagicalButter. Once hot place a large tortilla in the pan.
- Using a spatula evenly spread the shredded cheeses almost to the edges of the tortilla.
- As the cheese melts add the chopped chicken. Spread out almost to the edges pressing the chicken chunks into the melting cheese.
- Add the shrimp and veggies to one side of the pan. Top it with the chopped bacon.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over the shrimp and bacon half.
- Serve your QuesoDillos with garnishes like salsa avocado black beans and sour cream and enjoy!