Magical Poached and Broiled Asparagus
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml MagicalButter
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spears (2 inches/5 cm cut off bottoms)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan over medium-low heat sauté the ingredients for 10 minutes turning the asparagus spears occasionally.
- Remove the asparagus spears retaining the MagicalButter in the pan and place them on a foil-lined cookie sheet along with the garlic.
- Place a rack in the center of your oven set your broiler to high and put the asparagus into the oven until a slight char develops (about 3-5 minutes).
- Remove the asparagus from the broiler and transfer it into a serving dish. Top your Magical Poached & Broiled Asparagus with a little fresh thyme and drizzle the hot MagicalButter from the pan; salt and pepper to taste; serve and enjoy!