Cold Strawberry Bisque
Soups & Salads
≈5 oz/150 ml
- ⅓ cup/80 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- 2 cups/475 ml fresh strawberries coarsely chopped
- 2 cups/475 ml vanilla pistachio or almond milk
- 1 cup/240 ml heavy cream
- ½ cup/120 ml sour cream
- ⅓ cup/80 ml organic cane sugar or to taste
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml freshly squeezed Key lime juice
- Coarsely chop the strawberries and juice the limes.
- Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select No Heat*; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button and set a timer for 30 minutes.
- When time is up unplug the machine and pour your bisque into a storage container.
- Refrigerate the bisque for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Give it a quick whisk; then pour your Cold Strawberry Bisque into serving bowls garnish with Key Lime Sweet Whipped Cream serve and enjoy!
* If your MB model does not feature a No Heat option, you can instead run it through 2-3 consecutive Clean cycles.