Cream of Asparagus Soup
Soups & Salads
1 cup/240 ml
- 6 tablespoons/180 ml high-potency MagicalButter melted
- 2 cups/480 ml homemade chicken stock
- 12 ounces/340 g fresh asparagus rinsed
- ½ cup/120 ml heavy cream
- ¼ cup/60 ml shallots chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml finely grated Parmesan garnish
- 2-3 large garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml salt
- ⅛ teaspoon/⅔ ml ground white pepper
- 1 leek white part only well rinsed chopped
- Cut 1 inch off the ends of the asparagus and discard. Cut off the tips of the spears and set them aside. Chop the rest of the asparagus spears into 3 segments.
- Place the ingredients in your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete unplug the unit at the outlet and remove the head of the appliance. Pour your Cream of Asparagus Soup into a serving bowl garnish and enjoy!