Magical Mushroom Soup
Soups & Salads
½ cup/120 ml
- ½ cup/120 ml Magical Butter room temperature
- 8 ounces/225 g baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 cups/475 ml chicken broth
- ½ cup/120 ml caramelized onions
- ½ cup/120 ml heavy cream
- 2 ounces/60 g Havarti cheese plus 2 ounces/60g for garnish
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml flour
- 1 tablespoon/15ml of salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml fresh ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml truffle oil
- Mix 2 tablespoons/30 ml of butter with the flour to create a roux. This will thicken your soup.
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F/71°C. Then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is finished decant your Magical Mushroom Soup into a serving dish garnish with sautéed mushroom slices and a drizzle of truffle oil and enjoy!