Perfect Lobster Bisque
Soups & Salads
- ½ cup Magical Butter
- 4-6 Lobster Tails removed from shells
- 8 Lobster Claws
- 2 quarts College Inn Chicken Stock
- 1 bottle Sherry Cooking Wine
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Chicken Bouillon
- ½ cup Dulse Seaweed
- 1 Spanish Onion
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 small can Tomato Paste (add more than 1 can if deeper red color or more tomato flavor is wanted)
- Pinch of Espelette Powder
- 1 tablespoon Salt (salt to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2-3 cups Water
- 3 Lobster Claw Shells
- Put all ingredients (except for lobster claws) into a large pot with a lid.
- Bake in the oven (covered) for 3 hours on 285º degrees Fahrenheit bake for an additional 1 hour without lid.
- Stir every hour or two salt to taste.
- Add water by the cup if soup becomes too thick or salt level needs adjusting.
- Allow time to cool then run through a high-speed blender in order to puree all the ingredients. Return soup to oven to keep warm.
- When the soup is ready sauté the lobster claw meat in butter chicken stock and a pinch of salt in a small pan on low heat until cooked through. Enjoy!