Alabama White Sauce
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: --
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 3-4 Tablespoons
- Yield: About 3 Cups
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Magical Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup apple juice
- 1 TBSP powdered garlic
- 1 TBSP prepared horseradish from a jar
- 1 TBSP coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp Morton’s coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp finely ground cayenne pepper
- 2 Whole chickens, approximately 4 pounds each
- Add all ingredients into the MagicalButter machine, starting with your liquids.
- Replace your head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit. Set your time to 1 hour.
- Once your machine finishes, pour your sauce into squirt bottles. Store in the refrigerator.
- Add it to your chicken on and off the grill for even more flavor! Eat To Treat!