Apple Pie Whiskey
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Chill Time: Per your Preference
- Serving Size: 3-4 ounces/90-120 ml
- Yield: about 5 cups/1180 ml
- 4-5 Granny Smith apples
- 3⅕ cups/750 ml whiskey
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml ground cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean, halved; use inner flesh (or 1 teaspoon/5 ml vanilla extract)
- 2-3 whole cloves
- Slice apples into quarters. Remove the stems and seeds, and place the fruit into your MagicalButter machine.
- Split the vanilla bean, and scrape the flesh of bean into the machine. Add the cinnamon, sugar, cloves, and whiskey, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the machine beeps, your infusion is almost done! Allow it to relax for 30-60 minutes; then slowly pour it through a strainer into your desired container.
- Serve your Apple Pie Whiskey either neat, on the rocks, or up as a martini. Cheers to Goodness!™