Bacon-Wrapped Boursin-Stuffed Jalapeños
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1-2 Jalapeños, 2-3 Tablespoons of Jam
- Yield: 6-12 Servings
- ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 1 pound center-cut bacon
- 6 ounces Boursin cheese
- 6-7 large, fresh jalapeño peppers
- Set your oven to 325°F.
- Cut the tops off and core the jalapeños, carefully removing seeds and inner ribs.
- Fill the peppers with Boursin cheese, and wrap them with bacon, starting at the bottom.
- Coat the peppers with oil, Put them into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Plate your Bacon-Wrapped Boursin-Stuffed jalapeños, serve, and enjoy!