Buffalo Chicken Mac n’ Cheese
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup
- Yield: --
- ½ cup Magical Butter
- 1 pound pasta, par cooked
- 2 ½ pounds chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese, cut into strips
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup your favorite cayenne pepper hot sauce, we used Magical Hot Sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your Oven to 350°F.
- In a large saucepan medium-high heat, melt the butter then whisk flour in and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk and heavy cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in shredded cheese, and whisk thoroughly.
- Add the onion powder, garlic powder, and hot sauce, and ranch, whisk, and cook until everything is completely combined and you have a silky smooth sauce.
- Add the chicken to the cheese sauce, stir, add the pasta, and the Pepper Jack cheese, stir, and pour into your baking dish.
- Top with blue cheese, and bake for 10-15 minutes just to to get the blue cheese bubbly and melty.
- Remove from the oven and serve.