Candy Gummy Bars
- Skill Level: Medium
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 Minutes
- Chill Time: 1 Hour
- Serving Size: Dosage Dependent
- Yield: 8-12 Bars
- 1 Cup MagicalButter Tincture
- 1 Cup Fruit Juice
- 1 TBSP Concentrated Fruit Punch Flavoring
- 2 1/2 OZ Unflavored Gelatin
- 12 OZ Flavored Gelatin
- In a large, non-stick sauté pan on low heat, reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated, creating concentrated MagicalButterOil (MBO). It should look like molasses.
- Add flavor extract to the pan, then your fruit juice.
- Add the unflavored gelatin into the pan, whisking as you pour. Make sure it fully dissolves.
- Add the flavored gelatin to the pan, whisking as you pour.
- Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes, or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Once dissolved, immediately remove from heat and add to large measuring cup with a pour spout.
- Pour the mixture into your molds, and refrigerate them for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove your Magical Gummies from the molds, serve, and enjoy!