- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 2-3 Crepes
- Yield: About 20 Crepes
- ¼ cup melted MagicalButter, plus extra for cooking
- 3 eggs
- 1¼ cups buttermilk
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup extra fine sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button. After the cycle, repeat it twice more.
- Pour your crêpe batter into a storage container, and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Into the center of a heated, lightly buttered, 8-inch nonstick sauté pan over medium heat, pour 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Lift, turn, and tilt the pan to evenly coat the bottom.
- Cook the crêpe until the top looks dry; flip it; and fry for an additional 15-20 seconds.
- Remove the crêpe from the pan, and place it on a cooling rack.
- Repeat Steps 4–7 with the rest of the batter, lightly buttering the pan as needed.
- Stack your cool Chocolate Crêpes with parchment paper separating each from the next until you’re ready to serve and enjoy
- Fill your cannabis infused chocolate crepes with your favorite fill and enjoy!