Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: about 15 minutes
- Chill Time: about 1 hour
- Serving Size: 2 pieces
- Yield: about 50 pieces
- 1 cup/240 ml creamy peanut butter
- 16 ounces/450 g Sensual Chocolate
- ½ cup/120 ml powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml pink Himalayan salt
- In a stand mixer, blend the sugar, peanut butter, and salt until the mixture is firm (about 2 minutes), and set it aside.
- Slowly melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Then, fill your molds halfway, and use a spoon to pull chocolate up the sides of the molds to coat them.
- Refrigerate the chocolate cups for about 5-10 minutes or until firm.
- Add peanut butter to fill the cups almost to the top, leaving room for the top chocolate layer.
- Chill them again for 5 minutes to firm the peanut butter.
- Melt more chocolate to pour atop each cup.
- Carefully cover the cups with parchment paper, and refrigerate them for 15-20 minutes.
- Pop your Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from their molds, and enjoy!