Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Yield: 25-30 cupcakes
- ¾ cup/180 ml MagicalButter, room temperature
- 16 ounces/455 g cream cheese
- 1 cup/240 ml Graham cracker, crumbled for crust
- ½ cup/120 ml sour cream
- ½ cup/120 ml organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Fresh berries
- Preheat your oven to 275°F/140°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and ½ cup/120 ml of butter, and mix completely on medium-high speed.
- Add the eggs, and mix completely on medium-high speed.
- In a separate bowl, add the rest of the butter and the Graham cracker, and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Line a pan with cupcake liners. Put 1 tablespoon/15 ml of Graham cracker mix in the bottom, fill cups halfway with cream cheese, and add some berries.
- Fill cups just to the top with cream cheese mix, top with some more berries, and bake for 22 minutes.
- Refrigerate your Cream Cheese Cupcakes for 3 hours to cool them completely, serve, and enjoy!