- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rub the lamb with the olive oil.
- Combine the salt, pepper, garlic, thyme and coriander and press all over the lamb.
- Place the roast in a Bundt pan with the center of the pan coming up through the middle of the roast.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and cook for 30 to 35 minutes, until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees F. This is approximately 8 to 12 minutes per pound.
- Remove from the oven, transfer the roast to a rack, cover with aluminum foil and let the meat rest for 20 minutes.
- While the meat is resting add the sherry vinegar, mustard, and rosemary to the juices that accumulated in the Bundt pan while cooking. Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, as needed.
Cut the string away from the roast and place cooked stuffing, rice or barley in the center if desired. Serve the warm sauce with the roast.