Crown Rack of Lamb
- Skill Level:
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size:
- 2 tablespoons Magical Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice or sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rub the lamb with the olive oil.
- Combine the salt, pepper, garlic, thyme and coriander and press all over the lamb.
- Place the roast in a Bundt pan with the center of the pan coming up through the middle of the roast.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and cook for 30 to 35 minutes, until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees F. This is approximately 8 to 12 minutes per pound.
- Remove from the oven, transfer the roast to a rack, cover with aluminum foil and let the meat rest for 20 minutes.
- While the meat is resting add the sherry vinegar, mustard, and rosemary to the juices that accumulated in the Bundt pan while cooking. Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, as needed.
- Cut the string away from the roast and place cooked stuffing, rice or barley in the center if desired. Serve the warm sauce with the roast.