Decadent Chocolate Fruit & Nut Trail Mix Bar
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: Until it is cool and hardened
- Serving Size: 1 piece, 2x2”/5x5 cm
- Yield: about 32 pieces
- 4 tablespoons/60-80 ml highly concentrated MagicalButter Coconut Oil or MagicalButter Cacao Butter
- 1 pound/450 g high-quality chocolate (I mix ½ white and ½ dark, minimum 65% cacao)
- 1 Madagascar vanilla bean, halved; use inner flesh (or 1 teaspoon/5 ml vanilla extract)
- ¼ cup/60 ml dried blueberries, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml dried cherries, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml dried raisins, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml M&Ms
- ¼ cup/60 ml pistachios, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml cashews, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml peanuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml sunflower lecithin
- In a small mixing bowl mix the berries, nuts, and M&Ms together, and set them aside.
- in a double boiler slowly melt the chocolate; then add the cacao butter/ coconut oil, lecithin, and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into molds, and top with the fruit and nut combination. Refrigerate it until it is cool and hardened.
- Remove your Decadent Chocolate Fruit & Nut Trail Mix Bars from the molds, serve, and enjoy!