- Skill Level: Medium
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1-2 bacon strips
- Yield: 10-12 bacon strips
- 1 cup/240 ml melted MagicalButter Sensual Chocolate [Recipe Link]
- 1 pound/450 g thick-cut bacon
- ⅓ cup/80 ml brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml cayenne pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml chipotle pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 300ºF/150°C.
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, salt, and pepper powders.
- Lay the bacon strips on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Coat the bacon with the sugar mix on both sides, and bake it on the center oven rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove the bacon, flip it over, and return it to the oven. Switch from bake to broil, and set the temperature on high. Broil the bacon for 2-3 minutes, watching closely to be sure it doesn’t burn.
- Remove the pan from the broiler, and let it relax for 1-2 minutes.
- Coat the bacon with Sensual Chocolate; then place it on a fresh sheet of parchment paper, and refrigerate it until you’re ready to serve and enjoy! Divine Swine will make you and your lucky guests squeal with delight!