Dreamsicle Cookies with Thriceberry Jam Centers
- Skill Level:
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Yield: 45-50 cookies
- 1 cup/240 ml MagicalButter, softened
- 2½ cups/600 ml all-purpose flour
- 1 cup/240 ml organic white sugar
- ½ cup/120 ml packed brown sugar
- ½ cup/120 ml Thriceberry Jam or your favorite jam [Recipe Link]
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml orange juice
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml tangerine oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml vanilla bean paste
- ¾ teaspoon/3¾ ml pink Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml baking soda
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until smooth.
- Beat in the egg until well blended.
- Mix in the tangerine oil, vanilla bean paste, orange zest and orange juice, and blend for 15-20 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; then slowly stir it into the first bowl, ⅓ at a time.
- Continue to mix until ingredients are evenly combined throughout.
- Using a rounded tablespoon as the measure for your cookies, roll dough into a ball. Use your thumb to make a small central depression, and spoon jam into each cookie.
- Place the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets, spacing cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges turn golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and transfer onto wire racks to cool.
Enjoy your Dreamsicle Cookies with Thriceberry Jam NOW—or you’d better hide them quick!