- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Yield: about 4 cups/950 ml
- 3⅕ cups/750 ml vodka
- ⅓ cup/80 ml sugar or agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons/45 ml espresso, finely ground
- 1 vanilla bean (or 1 teaspoon/5 ml vanilla extract)
- Pour the vodka and espresso into your MagicalButter machine.
- Split the vanilla bean, and scrape the flesh into the machine. Add the sugar.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Allow the infusion to cool; then carefully strain it into container.
- Enjoy a cocktail mixed with your favorite cordial, either on the rocks or up in a martini.