Fruity Rice Crispy Treats
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5-7 Minutes
- Cook Time: 7-10 Minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 2 x 2 inch/5 x 5 cm square
- 5 tablespoons/75 g MagicalButter
- 5 cups/1200 ml fruit-flavored crisped-rice cereal
- 10 ounces/285 g fruit-flavored marshmallows
- In a large saucepan on medium-low heat, melt your MagicalButter.
- Add the marshmallows, and stir to coat them with the melted butter.
- Once the marshmallows begin to melt, stir constantly until the butter and marshmallows are completely mixed.
- Pour the cereal into the pan, and stir to combine.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch/20 x 20 cm pan with parchment paper; then pour the mixture into the pan, and spread evenly.
- Let your Rainbow Warrior Rice Crispy Treats sit for least 1 hour. Remove them from the pan, cut them into 2 x 2 inch/5 x 5 cm squares, and enjoy!