Gluten Free Peach Cobbler
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Square
- Yield: 11x13 Pan Peach Cobbler
- 1 Stick MagicalButter (½ cup)
- 5 Cups peaches
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 1 Cup gluten free flour
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar – divided
- ½ TBSP Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and cut peaches, place in a bowl.
- Add ½ cup of sugar and tbsp vanilla to peaches, set aside.
- In a 11×13 pan melt butter in oven.
- While butter is melting, mix flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Once mixed add milk, stir lightly.
- Add mixture to melted butter.
- Pour peaches over mixture.
- With a very light hand, wiggle pan and everything settles.
- Bake 45 minutes.