Goofy Gooey Grilled Cheese
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8-10 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Yield: 2 Sandwiches
- 4 tablespoons MagicalButter, melted
- 4 slices multi-grain country bread, with crusts removed
- 1 package cream cheese
- 6-8 ounces Gruyère cheese, grated
- 6-8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Garlic salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the cream cheese and melted MagicalButter until smooth, creamy, and of a uniform color.
- Spread cream cheese mix on one side of each slice of bread.
- Add the other cheeses atop the spread, and press lightly to adhere; then carefully pair two bread slices together, forming a cheese sandwich.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 with the remaining bread and cheeses.
- Butter both outsides of the 2 sandwiches. Sprinkle on garlic salt and pepper if desired.
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Cook each side of the sandwiches until a golden brown color emerges, and the cheese is melted. Let them relax for 2 minutes, and enjoy!