Green Pepper Sauce
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
- Yield: About 5 Cups
- 12 Jalapeños
- 8 Serrano peppers
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1 Onion
- 12 Sprigs cilantro
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 TBSP MagicalButter vegetable oil
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Distilled white vinegar
- In the MagicalButter Machine, add 2 cups of water along with 1 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Add the rest of your ingredients on top of your liquid.
- Replace the head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- To get a smoother sauce, you can run a blend cycle to additionally chop and blend your sauce.
- Pour into desired bottle and store in your fridge. Eat to Treat!