Grilled Peach Cobbler
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: About 40 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Yield: 15 Servings
- ¾ cup MagicalButter
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled, sliced and grilled
- 2 cups organic cane sugar, divided in half
- 1 cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup mango purée
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Cook for 1-2 minutes per side, remove from the heat and place into a bowl.
- Melt the MagicalButter in a baking dish (9 by 13 inches).
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the milk, and stir just until all the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour the batter over the butter. Do NOT stir.
- In a large saucepan on high heat, add the mango purée, 1 cup of sugar, peaches, and lemon juice, and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour peach filling into the middle of the batter, and do NOT stir.
- Place into the middle of the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 350°F or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your Grilled Peach Cobbler warm or cool!