Highness Hot Sauce
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: About 1 Hour
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Ounce
- Yield: About 4 Cups
- 1 cup Magical Tincture, cooked down to MBO or FECO
- 1 tablespoon Magical Olive Oil
- ¼ – ½ pound hot dried chili peppers
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon organic potato starch
- In a nonstick sauté pan, on medium-low heat, carefully pour your tincture into the pan until all of the alcohol has cooked, and the mixture looks like maple syrup.
- Add olive oil and cook for another 2 minutes, then remove front the heat.
- Place the oil mixture and the rest of the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and sucre the head.
- Set the temperature to 160F, then select the the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is complete, pour your Hot Sauce into a bottle for storage and place into the refrigerator, and stop for up to 3 months.