- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: --
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1-2 Tablespoons
- Yield: 2½ Cups
- ½-1 Ounce high-quality herb flower, decarboxylated
- 2½ Cups local honey
- 1 TBSP distilled water per cup of honey
- Place the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button. (If the lowest option on your machine is 160°F, use that setting.)
- When the cycle is complete, disconnect the power cord from the machine. Strain your Magical Honey through your Purify filter into a mason jar or glass container, and enjoy!