Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1/2 Breast
- Yield: 8-10 Servings
- ¼ cup Magical Butter
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, julienne
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 ounces fresh basil, plus 4 large leaves
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 organic chicken bullion
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix the cream cheese, butter, tomatoes, garlic, basil, lemon zest, and chicken bouillon.
- With a long, thin paring knife, slice a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Fill each breast evenly, and plug the pocket hole with a large basil leaf.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high, add the oil, and wait 2 minutes. Then, slowly add the chicken breasts one at a time. Allow 45-60 seconds before adding each successive breast.
- Sauté the chicken for 3-4 minutes, flip, and cook for them another 3 minutes. Then, bake the pan on the center rack of the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and let rest for 7-10 minutes before serving your Italian Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Enjoy!