Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 2-3 Tablespoons
- Yield: About 2 Cups
- 1/4 Cup Infused Bourbon Tincture
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP malt vinegar
- 1/4 Cup dark molasses
- Pour 2 Cups of choice bourbon or whiskey into the MagicalButter Machine with at least 1/2 ounce of botanicals. Set your temperature to 130ºF and your time to 4 hours.
- Once your tincture finishes, keep 1/4 cup for the recipe and store the rest in an air tight jar.
- Add all ingredients into the MagicalButter machine, starting with your liquids.
- Replace your head unit and set the temperature to 160º Fahrenheit. Set your time to 1 hour.
- Once your machine finishes, pour your sauce into squirt bottles. Store in the refrigerator.
- Add it to your roast and Eat To Treat!