Langostino (or Shrimp) Scampi
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: N/A
- Yield: N/A
- 6 tablespoons/90 ml MagicalButter
- 3 tablespoons/45 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- 1 pound/450 g langostino lobster tails or jumbo shrimp
- ½ cup/120 ml Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml white wine
- 4-6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup/60 ml Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan) cheese
- ¼ cup/60 ml Pecorino Romano cheese
- In a large, heavy-bottomed sauté pan set to medium-high, heat the olive oil and 4 tablespoons/60 ml of the Magical Butter until it turns golden in color and bubbles.
- Add the langostino or shrimp, salt, and pepper; cook for 1 minute; flip, and add garlic; then cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine, cooking for 1 minute.
- Add the remainder of the MagicalButter, lemon zest, chopped parsley, and red pepper flakes. Stir until the butter completely melts; then remove from heat.
- Stir, top your Langostino (or Shrimp) Scampi with cheese if desired, and enjoy!