- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
- In a large bowl, completely mix all the ingredients except the lobster and lump crab.
- Gently fold in crab and lobster meat. Shape it into 6-ounce patties, and refrigerate those on a covered plate for 30-60 minutes.
- In a large, oven-safe skillet set to medium, heat the oil for 60-90 seconds.
- Dust your seafood cakes with flour, and slowly add them into the skillet, one at a time. Allow 1 minute between cakes going into the pan to keep the oil temperature more constant.
- Sauté the cakes for 4 to 5 minutes; then carefully flip and sauté them for an additional 2 minutes.
- Transfer the cakes to your preheated oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven.
Add 1-2 tablespoons/30 ml of aioli to the center of a plate, spreading it out into a large circle. Place the greens on the aioli, position a Lobster & Lump Crab Cake on the bed of greens, crown with slaw, and enjoy!