Lobster Roasted Corn Chowder
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Chill Time: 45 Minutes
- Serving Size: 2-Inch Squares
- Yield: 20 Squares
- ½ cup MagicalButter, melted
- 14 ounces caramels
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1 package German chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup MagicalButter Dark Chocolate
- ½ cup MagicalButter White Chocolate
- ½ cup MagicalButter Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and flour a 9×13 pan.
- In a large bowl, blend cake mix, butter, ⅓ evaporated milk, egg, and nuts, and combine with a hand mixer until completely combined.
- Press half of the mixture into the pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- In a nonstick saute pan or double boiler, place the caramels and ⅓ cup of evaporated milk, slowly melt stirring regularly until thoroughly combined.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread the chocolate chips into the pan, drizzle the melted caramel over the chips and crumble the remaining cake mixture over it.
- Put back into the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely, at least 1 hour, before cutting allowing the caramel to set properly.