Macho Nacho Six-Cheese Dip
- Skill Level: Medium
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Yield: about 5 cups
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 12 ounces 4-cheese Mexican blend, shredded
- 10 ounces canned Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½-⅔ cup hot sauce (adjust heat to preference)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese or cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, melt the MagicalButter for 45-60 seconds. Then, add the garlic, chili powder, and flour, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the goat cheese or cream cheese, and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the milk and heavy cream, whisk, and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan and 4-cheese Mexican blend, and whisk until all the cheeses are well combined.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and chipotle; then, whisk in the cheddar cheese until smooth.
- Add the hot sauce, and stir thoroughly.
- Transfer your Macho Nacho Six-Cheese Dip to a serving bowl, and enjoy!