Magical Black ‘n’ Blue Sliders
- Skill Level: Medium
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: about 10 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 1 slider
- Yield: 8-10 sliders
Sriracha Pickle Relish
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all relish ingredients.
- Place your Sriracha Pickle Relish in a serving dish or a storage container. Then set it aside, and get ready to slide!
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the meat, onions, garlic, and blackened seasoning.
- Form the mixture into small (3-inch) patties, and make a fingertip-sized indentation in the center of each one. You should have 8-10 patties.
- In a sauté pan on medium-high heat, place 4 patties. Add ¼ teaspoon of oil to the indent in each one, and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the patties, add the blue cheese and bacon, and cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
- Slide patties onto mini buns. Top with Sriracha Pickle Relish, fresh arugula, and Magical Ketchup. Hold on to your taste buds—here come your Magical Black ’n’ Blue Sliders! Enjoy!