- In a large bowl, pour hot water, or beef broth over MagicalButter Coconut Oil.
- Stir in powdered milk, peanut butter, mixing each step.
- Add 2 eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Add wheat flour in increments, mixing well after each addition.
- With your hands; knead dough 3 – 5 minutes, adding more flour if necessary for texture.
- Roll dough onto floured surface until about ¼ in. thick.
- Cut with dog bone cookie cutter or score into 1-inch cookies.
- Place these cutouts onto a greased cookie tray, they are ready to bake.
- Repeat steps 6 & 8 until all dough has been used.
- Bake at 325 Fahrenheit for 40-50 minutes. Allow treats to cool and dry out until hard.
If you have a smaller pet, cut treats even smaller. (figure your own mg concentration for you desired per treat dosage).
USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN INTRODUCING HERBS AND OTHER PLANT MATERIALS INTO YOUR PET’S DIET. CONSULT WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN OR ANIMAL CARE PROVIDER TO ENSURE YOUR EXTRACTION PROCESS IS SAFE FOR YOUR PET.