Magical Pecan Bars
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 2-inch square
- Yield: about 24
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted MagicalButter, melted, plus more for buttering the dish
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (or butterscotch chips)
- 1 cup pecan pieces, roughly chopped
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl with your hands (the mixture should hold together when squeezed).
- Pour the mixture into your baking dish, and press it into the bottom in an even layer. You can use the bottom of a measuring cup to ease the process.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs. Then, sprinkle the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans, and coconut over the milk.
- Bake until the sides are golden brown and begin to pull away from the dish, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool completely in the dish.
- Cut your super rich Magical Bars into 48 small pieces, and enjoy!