- Skill Level: Medium
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: About 25 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 1 pocket
- Yield: 16 pockets
- ½ cup Magical Coconut Oil, liquified
- ¼ cup MagicalButter, melted
- 24 ounces organic tomato sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 20 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 packages Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 1 teaspoon organic dried oregano
- Fresh fillings to suit, e.g., pepperoni, mushrooms, bell pepper, bacon, ham, pineapple
- In a bowl, add the tomato sauce, coconut oil, ¼ cup of Parmesan, basil, and oregano. Mix thoroughly.
- Roll the biscuits flat, one at a time.
- Hold a flat biscuit in your hand, and add 2 tablespoons of sauce and fillings of your choice. Top with mozzarella, and fold to close into a pocket.
- Place the pockets onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove your Magical Pockets from the oven, let them cool for 2-3 minutes before serving, and enjoy!