Magical Whole Cranberry Sauce
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: About 20 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Serving Size: 1/4 -1/3 cup/ 60-80 ml
- ½ cup/120 ml Magical Tincture, formulated for MBO
- 2 cups/475 ml organic cane granulated sugar
- 2 cups/475 ml pomegranate juice
- 1½ pound/680g fresh cranberries, washed and dried
- ⅓ cup/80 ml organic apple juice
- 14/ cup/60 ml honey
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml orange oil
- In a nonstick sauté pan on low heat, reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated, creating MagicalButter MBO. It should look like molasses.
- Add the honey and orange oil, and cook for another minute.
- Combine 1 pound/450 g of cranberries, sugar, and juice into the pot, stir thoroughly, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently and allowing most of the berries to pop open.
- Add the rest of the cranberries, stir, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove your Magical Whole Cranberry Sauce from heat, and let it cool for at least 1 hour before using or refrigerating it.