- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- 10 tablespoons/150 ml MagicalButter
- 1½ cups/360 ml organic cane sugar
- ¾ cup/180 ml 100 percent pure cocoa powder (we use Hershey’s)
- ½ cup/120 ml organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml pink Himalayan salt
- 2 organic eggs, cold
- Place your oven rack one position up from the bottom, and preheat to 325°F/165°C.
- Place all the ingredients except flour into a large mixing bowl, and mix on low speed for 30 seconds; then set the speed to medium, and mix for 3 minutes.
- Reduce the speed to low, and slowly add the flour.
- Once all the flour is added, stop the mixer, and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Then turn the speed back to medium, and mix for 30 seconds. (The goal is merely to incorporate the flour, not to overmix.)
- Thinly coat an 8 x 8 inch/20 x 20 cm baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add the brownie mixture to the baking dish, and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- When time is up, remove your Magical Brownies from the oven, and set them out to cool completely. Cut, serve, and enjoy!