- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1-2 tablespoons/15-30 ml
- Yield: about 5 cups/1200 ml
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter
- 28 ounces/795 g (1 can) peeled ground tomatoes
- 8 ounces/225g tomato paste
- ½ cup/120 ml white sugar
- 3 ounces/90 ml distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup water/60 ml, divided
- 1 teaspoon/15 ml Lawry’s salt
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml finely ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml mustard powder
- 1 whole clove
- 1 pinch/⅓ ml celery salt
- Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™, and pour your Magical Ketchup into your storage container. A ketchup squirt bottle is ideal!