MagicalButter Korean BBQ Sauce
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 3-4 tablespoons/45-60 ml
- Yield: about 5 cups/1180 ml
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Cooking Oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml toasted sesame oil
- ¾ cup/180 ml dark brown sugar
- ½ cup/120 ml soy sauce
- ¼ cup/60 ml orange juice
- ¼ cup/60 ml rice wine vinegar
- 1-4 tablespoons/15-60 ml Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml freshly ground ginger
- 6 large cloves garlic
- 2 dried red chilies
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add the oil, onion, and garlic, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove the mix from heat, and transfer it into your MagicalButter machine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the MB, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 2 Hours/Butter button.
- After the cycle is complete, transfer your MagicalButter Korean BBQ Sauce into a serving container, and it’s time for something magically awesome!