Magical Poached and Broiled Asparagus
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: N/A
- Yield: makes 4-6 servings
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml MagicalButter
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spears (2 inches/5 cm cut off bottoms)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan over medium-low heat, sauté the ingredients for 10 minutes, turning the asparagus spears occasionally.
- Remove the asparagus spears, retaining the MagicalButter in the pan, and place them on a foil-lined cookie sheet along with the garlic.
- Place a rack in the center of your oven, set your broiler to high, and put the asparagus into the oven until a slight char develops (about 3-5 minutes).
- Remove the asparagus from the broiler, and transfer it into a serving dish. Top your Magical Poached & Broiled Asparagus with a little fresh thyme, and drizzle the hot MagicalButter from the pan; salt and pepper to taste; serve, and enjoy!