MagiCali Turkey Sliders
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: about 10 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1 Slider
- Yield: 8-10 Sliders
- ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 1 pound 96% lean organic ground turkey
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup caramelized onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 clove roasted garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pepper Jack cheese
- Thin avocado slices
- Sriracha Pickle Relish
- Chipotle Lime Mayo
- Fresh arugula
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Form the mixture into small (3-inch) patties, and make a fingertip-sized indentation in the center of each one. You should have 8-10 patties.
- In a sauté pan on medium-high heat, place 4 patties. Add ¼ teaspoon of oil to the indent in each one, and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the patties, add cheese and cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
- Slide patties onto mini buns. Top with Sriracha Pickle Relish, fresh arugula, avocado slices, and MagicalButter Ketchup. Hold on to your taste buds—here come your MagiCali Turkey Sliders! Enjoy!