- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
- Cook Time: 1¼ hours
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: ¼ cup/120 ml
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 28 ounces/800g can San Marzano whole plum tomatoes
- ½ cup/120 ml Italian style chicken broth (we use Progresso Tuscany Chicken Broth)
- 1 bunch (about 2½ ounces/70g) fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml Tone’s Tuscan Garlic Seasoning Blend or garlic salt
- 4-6 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place a large sauté pan on medium heat for about 45 seconds; then add ½ cup/120 ml of oil, and heat it for 45-60 seconds.
- Add onion, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; add garlic and garlic salt, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Place the mixture into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed, pour your Mama’s Marinara into a serving container, and enjoy!