- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients except the MagicalButter and the wonton wraps.
- Holding a wonton wrap in your palm, place 1 tablespoon of filling in the center.
- Dip a fingertip in water, and run it along the edges of each wrap to moisten them. Then, fold the wraps in half, and press the edges to form a seal. Repeat this process until all the wraps are filled.
- Lightly brush butter on the bottom of a baking sheet and place the Pizza Bites on the sheet, giving about 1/2 -inch between them.
- Brush the tops with melted MagicalButter, and sprinkle them with Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Bake on the center rack for 12-15 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Let your Toasty Pizza Bites cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Chef’s Note: Caution—the filling will be hot as magma. Patience is a virtue!