- Skill Level: Moderate
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1 cone
- Yield: 12 cones
- ½ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 1 can (28 ounces) San Marzano tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 pizza dough, store-bought
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Classic pizza toppings, e.g., pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, bacon, mushrooms, Italian sausage, etc. Or, get as creative as you feel!
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button.
- Once this short cycle is finished, you’re ready to use your sauce.
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Completely cover a cone-shaped paper cup or conical object of similar size with aluminium foil.
- Generously dust a clean countertop with flour. Use this surface for slicing the pizza dough into 12 pieces.
- Roll out each dough slice to a thickness of ⅛ inch.
- Lightly coat the foil-covered cones with MagicalButter, oil, or nonstick spray. Then, carefully cover each with a slice of rolled-out dough. Place the dough cones on a baking sheet, pointed end up.
- Bake them for 6-7 minutes or until they’re lightly browned.
- Leaving the oven on, remove the cones. Begin filling them with cheese first, then toppings and sauce. Top them with more cheese. As you fill the cones, stand them up in a large cupcake pan.
- Place the cupcake pan in the oven, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let your Pizza Cones cool for 2-3 minutes. Serve, and enjoy!