- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour/Oil
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 2-3 ounces/60-90 ml
- Yield: About 3⅔ cups/870 ml
- 3⅕ cups/750 ml vodka
- 4 ounces/120 ml organic pure blue agave nectar
- 1 pomegranate (meaty red seeds only)
- Score the pomegranate in quarters as if you were going to cut them. While soaking the fruit under water, gently pull apart the fruit at your score lines. Run your fingers through each quarter slice, dislodging the seeds.
- Remove the seeds from the water, and place them into your MagicalButter machine, adding the vodka and blue agave nectar. Secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Allow the infusion to cool; then carefully strain it into your desired container.
- Enjoy your Pomegranate Infusion chilled in a martini or with your favorite mixer!